UHF FM EXCITER USES VERY LOW NOISE FREQUENCY SYNTHESIZER
High quality nbfm and fsk operation on 420-450 MHz (and 400-470 MHz bands for export and gov’t services).
- Dip switch frequency selection, 5 kHz resolution.
- Exceptional modulation for voice and ctcss.
- Very low noise synthesizer for repeater service.
- Commercial grade tcxo for tight frequency accuracy in wide range of environmental conditions: 2ppm -30 to +60°C.
- In stock for same day shipping.
The T304 UHF FM Exciter is a tough, commercial-grade, low power transmitter which answers the need for the most demanding applications. It is ideal for voice operation in repeaters and voice links.
You can rely on our transmitter and receiver modules for your project. If you have any questions, send us an email. We'll be glad to work with you and suggest cost effective solutions.
- RF Output (50 ohms): 2 W nominal continuous duty (at 13.6Vdc)
- Frequency Ranges:
- Model T304-0 400.000 - 410.235 MHz
- Model T304-1 410.000 - 420.235 MHz
- Model T304-2 420.000 - 430.235 MHz
- Model T304-3 430.000 - 440.235 MHz
- Model T304-4 440.000 - 450.235 MHz
- Model T304-5 450.000 - 460.235 MHz
- Model T304-6 460.000 - 470.235 MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±2ppm over a temperature range of -30°C to +60°C. All T304 Exciters are shipped with TCXO (temperature controlled xtal oscillator) as standard equipment.
- Modulation: true frequency modulation
- Deviation: adjustable, up to ±10 kHz
- Harmonics: lower than -58dB
- Sideband noise at repeater spacing: less than -80dB
- Other spurious: lower than -65dB (less than -70dB with careful adjustment)
- Audio Input: 40 mV p-p min. into 1K load
- Pre-emphasis: +6dB/octave up to 3000Hz; -18dB/octave above 3000Hz
- Operating Voltage: +13.6Vdc
- Operating Current: 500-700mA
- Operating Current, Synthesizer only: 35 mA
- Size: 3 x 5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
T304 Factory Built Exciters ... $259.00**
** Note: Some retuning is necessary when changing frequencies. Please specify the frequency you want to operate on so we can tune the unit for you before shipping.
Note: This unit is not FCC type accepted for commercial service in the U.S.